Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
Find and compare rates from multiple top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Orillia
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Orillia who lease their vehicle: 8.78%
- The percentage of people in Orillia who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 2.76%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2730
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more accidents within the past 6 years : $2574
- The percentage of drivers in Orillia who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: 11.97%
Orillia car insurance information
Orillia, located north of Toronto in Simcoe County, Southern Ontario, is also referred to as the "Sunshine City." Simcoe is home to Casino Rama and a large waterfront that hosts many festivals and attractions every year, making it quite a tourist destination. The casino is also the area's largest employer. With such a high rate of visitors and worker congestion to the area, having the right car insurance is essential.
If you’re a resident of Simcoe and you’re looking to save on your car insurance, Kanetix.ca is here to help. Kanetix has brought together the leading insurers in Canada to offer you competitive online Simcoe auto insurance rates, to ensure you’re getting the protection you need, at the best price.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
A Senior’s Guide to Auto Insurance
Sep 30, 2020
Experience matters, and being a mature, experienced driver does have advantages. For instance, many auto insurance companies will recognize your experience as a safe driver, which can translate into senior driver discounts. If you are 50 years of age or…
Wildlife Collisions: What to Do if You Hit an Animal
Sep 28, 2020
No one wants to hit a cute little animal on the road with a car, and you don’t want to hit a large one — it could lead to a life-threatening accident. In the very least, a collision with wildlife…
Will My Auto Insurance Policy Cover Me for Delivering Food?
Sep 10, 2020
Everybody seems to have a side hustle these days, and for a good reason. Compared to 1995, $100 has a buying power of only $64.37 today. It’s a trend that’s projected to continue. The still-raging COVID-19 pandemic has also punished…