Travel Insurance for Canadians

Enter Your Trip Details

Your information is secure and will not be sold.

If you are looking for a travel insurance quote and reside in Quebec, you will be connected with one our dedicated insurance partners offering quotes in that area.​

Currently, all Canadians travelling to the US by air, land, or sea must have a valid Canadian passport, a NEXUS enrollment card, an enhanced driver's licence (EDL), or an enhanced identification card (EIC).
3 or More Travellers A family plan is limited to a maximum of 2 adults (an adult plus that person's legal or common-law spouse), along with unmarried dependent children. All the dependent children must be under the age of 21 and living in the same home with the insured adult(s) to be eligible for coverage under the family plan.